12790 Bass Lake Road
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Phone: (763) 559-3257
For over 75 years the Princeton name has been dedicated to offering fine services and products. It started in 1926 along the bustling central avenue of Osseo, MN when William and Cora Princeton purchased an old tavern and turned it into a popular restaurant and confectionary. With the repeal of prohibition the Princeton’s restaurant reclaimed it’s role as a tavern.
In 1966 the family, including son Joel expanded, building an off-sale store next to the tavern. This location would become the first Princeton’s Liquor Store in the Maple Grove and Osseo area. With the passing of William and Cora the store was in the ambitious hands of Joel, his goal: successfully continue the family business.
October of 1979 marked an important step for Princeton’s. Joel, along with his wife Susan and their three children Kim, Kelli, and Bill opened a second store in Maple Grove. Over the last few years, Bill along with Kelli’s husband Nick have become active in the family trade and represent the third generation of Princeton's to run the business.
It has been 7 decades since the doors opened to the little Osseo eatery, since then the chain has steadily grown and offers an extensive line of wine, beer, and spirits. Stop in to see us, be apart of a long tradition in the Maple Grove and Osseo area. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will always do our best to make you feel like family.